ST 165 is a direct conversion receiver with digital control and a color OLED display for data output. In order to detect signals the ST 165 scans a series of frequency ranges of the known transmission standards. The user can set up the detection threshold and the number of desired frequency bands. Signals identification is performed on basis of analysis of detected signals time parameters.
Additionally indication of base stations power signal strength and data exchange intensity is provided.
ST 165 has 3 operation modes:
• Automatic mode is used for signal detection recording events in the event log. The device provides scheduled operation.
• Manual mode is used for localization of detected radio devices and set the threshold levels for further operation in Automatic mode.
• Event log view mode is used for viewing the recorded events. The device has 30 databanks; each bank contains memory for 999 events.
Special software (comes with the device) allows doing the following:
• Display graphic of real-time of operation and event log results
• Manage the events database
• Control the operation of the device directly from PC using the USB connection or via ETHERNET
|Frequency range||453 – 468 MHz (with ST165.CDMA)|
|890 – 960 MHz|
|1710 – 1900 MHz|
|1942 – 2142 MHz|
|2400 – 2485 MHz|
|Sensitivity||890 – 960 MHz||– 75 ± 10 dBm|
|1710 – 1900 MHz||– 70 ± 10 dBm|
|1942 – 2142 MHz||– 80 ± 10 dBm|
|2400 – 2485 MHz||– 70 ± 10 dBm|
|Threshold adjustment range||60 dB|
|Out-of-band attenuation||50 dB|
|Display||Color OLED 169х128|
|Power supply||Li-Pol battery 3,6 V|
|Current consumption||210 mA|
|Current ST165.CDMA antenna consumption||45 mA|
|Dimensions ST165.CDMA antenna||L=100, d=16 mm|