ST 167 provides continuously for 24 hours automatic monitoring of detected analog and digital radio signals. The information about the alarm events is recorded in the Event Log. Data transmission intensity analysis is provided for the WLAN standard.
The receiver allows user to detect, measure the frequency, demodulate (AM/FM) and locate the sources of analog signals, considering the preset threshold level and the scanning range.
Special software application “ST167 Analyzer” extends unit configuring possibilities, visualizing and saving the data.
The detection of analog radio transmitters’ signals is carried out by scanning a predetermined band in the frequency range from 25 to 6000MHz.
ST167 has a range of 4 operating modes:
• The Automatic mode is used to continuous automatic monitoring of any detectable analog and user-selected digital radio signals coming in and sets an alarm for the detection of any suspicious signal. All information about the alarm events is recorded in the Event Log.
• The Manual mode provides the ability to control one user selected DRT standard, locate its source and search for ART signals in the selected frequency range. This mode provides indication of the timeline, as well as the view of base stations levels.
• The Search mode is used for the detection and location of analog and digital transmitters by moving the Detector.
• Event log view mode is used to view the event log of the unit operation in the Automatic mode. The time and type of the event, its duration and the signal level are displayed.
Special software “ST167 ANALYZER” (comes with the device) allows you to do the following:
• Display graphic of real-time of operation and event log results
• Manage the events database
• Control the operation of the device directly from PC using the USB connection or via ETHERNET
|Frequency range||25 – 6000 MHz|
|Threshold adjustment range||25 – 1000 MHz||-80 dBm|
|1000 – 6000 MHz||-55 dBm|
|Bandwidth||2, 5, 10,15, 20 Mhz|
|Dynamic range||65 dB|
|Frequency measuring accuracy||10 kHz|
|Display||color OLED display, 169X128|
|Power supply||Li-Pol battery 3,6 V|
|Current consumption||not more than 500 mA|
|Dimensions||90 х 54 х 21 mm|